Monday, April 18, 2011

Is it free Will or Free Choice?


If there's Multiple Choice ( prepared paths to choose from) is there such a thing as free will or should we call it free choice? But to each path remains the same will for your life just different lessons along the way that lead to What God has already chose and prepared for you. {In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps}. Prv 16:9

{“I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word. Now they know that everything you have given me comes from you. For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me. I pray for them.I am not praying for the world, but for those you have given me, for they are yours.All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come to me through them. I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one. While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.} John 17

The Lords Prayer begins with Acknowledging He who created all things and Submitting to what is intended for us (Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come.Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.) could it be that His will is Indicated in each of our lives when we see a Life Map (Natal Chart)? Can it be that actually it is free Choice Not free Will? The Good Book States {The LORD works out everything for his own ends--even the wicked for a day of disaster.} If we have free Will Shouldn't we have control over our destiny? Why wouldn't Jesus take Will into his Own hands? Why did He obey the Will of the Father by choosing what the Father intended? If Jesus Is God Why couldn't He change his Path? Notice how the Will and the Father are one and the same? The Choices have been provided for us pertaining to Gods will for our Life as Stated in the Good Book {No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.} Which ever we choose it all leads to what God has Prepared for us Before we were Born {"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart;} Until we understand the only way to Pass the course At Earth University is to Complete that Assignments designed for us By the Divine Instructor the Author of Intelligent Design. There is Only One Will with Many Choices to accomplish the Goal but we must remain Loyal to our Instructor and His assignment for us. The Choices we make shape us but in the end we are what He always intended for us.